Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Big Smiles!!

I got the best Mothers Day gift EVER!!
Saturday morning me and Hubbs took off to check out the local yard sales. I have been dying for nice weather so we could get out and find a few treasures! We found quite a few deals one of my favorites was a nice country hutch for my kitchen!! we got it for a steal and it works perfect in my kitchen. I told my hubby it could be my Mothers Day gift, he said OK but, I found out later that he had a different idea....I truly got spoiled this year.
 I have been wanting a puppy for quite a long time. Saturday, after we were done with the yard sales, my hubby said he was going to take my daughter and grandson to Ogden because Aubrey needed something. I took advantage of some alone time and got my house all clean and the new hutch all decorated. Once I got done, I went out to the patio to enjoy a break and a little sunshine. There they were sitting in the driveway, already back from shopping?  Those little tricksters!!!
They surprised me with the cutest little puppy!!! She is 10 months old and so stinkin' sweet...and...she is house trained already!! BONUS!!!
 I got this picture with my phone, it's not very good and she sure looks a lot bigger than she is....She is a Chihuahua and Rat Terrier mix....she looks like a tiny rat terrier...I LOVE HER TO PIECES!!

I'd like you to meet Tia, our new addition. She is so good with the kids and my cat Chopper even likes her!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

She is a sweetheart!
Happy to hear your Mother's Day was wonderful :)

~Diane