How are things going? I am finding that this is not as easy as I thought it would be. It truly takes a conscious effort to follow through sometimes.
GOOD LUCK TODAY!!
GOOD LUCK TODAY!!
Love is not selfish
Buy something for your spouse that says "I was thinking about you today."
If you can't go buy something, I would suggest doing something for them or making something special for them.
~Thoughts about this dare~
This is a difficult one, it is in our human nature to put our self above others. However, "loving couples are bent on taking good care of the other flawed human they get to share life with.... When you relinquish your rights for the sake of your mate, you get a chance to lose yourself to the greater purpose of marriage." Concern for the welfare of your spouse is born out of your love for each other. Because you love your spouse, you find joy in sacrificing your selfishness for your spouse's happiness and well-being.

1 comment:
Love this :)
~Diane
Post a Comment