I have been enjoying every minute spent with my family for the past week and a half. Having all of us under one roof has been chaotic at times but I LOVE this kind of chaos! Hearing my two sweet 3 year old grandsons running through the house ...laughing & playing together is the greatest sound EVER!
Now and then I wish it were just a little quieter and calm but still I can't help but smile.
It has been about 3 years since we were all living under one roof and I had finally adjusted to the empty nest. I had even begun to love my quiet and simple routine. I'm sure it won't be as hard for me to adjust to that again but for now......
BRING ON THE CHAOS that comes along with the two little boys that light up my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment