Love is not irritable
Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation. Begin by making a list of areas where you need to add margin to your schedule. Then list any wrong motivations that you need to release from your life.
Love is hard to offend and quick to forgive. How easily do you get irritated and offended? People who are irritable are locked, loaded and ready to overreact. If you are walking under the influence of love , you will be a joy not a jerk. Ask your self am I a calming breeze or a storm waiting to happen. I think I'm somewhere in between. It says that people become irritable for 2 key reasons. Stress and selfishness, these motivations can never be satisfied. But when love enters your heart, it calms you down and inspires you to quit focusing on yourself. Love will lead you to forgive instead of holding a grudge. To be grateful instead of greedy. To be content rather than rushing into more debt. Love encourages you to be happy when others succeed and not be envious. (I'm kinda guilty on that one) ohhhh this ones good. Love reminds you to prioritize your family rather than sacrifice them for your work. In each decision, love ultimately lowers your stress and helps you release the venom that can build up inside. It then sets up your heart to respond to your spouse with patience and encouragement rather than anger and exasperation.
I know this one is going to be hard for me. According to the movie it will get easier! Soon I hope

No comments:
Post a Comment