What an absolutely beautiful magical day! Christmas is without a doubt my favorite day of the year! I was spoiled rotten this year. My sweet love gave me jammies for Christmas Eve, some new clothes, and a book from my favorite author Tami Hoag...I also got a few other gifts that touched my heart more than I could possibly tell you.
Aubrey and Nick made me this!
The picture really doesn't do it justice
SCREAM!!!
I LOVE IT!!
My beautiful Sis sculpted this Santa. I Loved it from the moment she showed it to me and it hadn't even been painted yet. She sells her beautiful art online and I soooooooo wanted to buy this but it was Christmas time so I knew I couldn't. Imagine my surprise when she handed him to me this morning!! I must say it made me a little teary eyed at the time and I love it so much it will be displayed year round. I think it might just keep that magical spark of Christmas Spirit alive in me all year long. Thanks so much Diane, You have no idea how much this gift means to me!
Carson made me this! WOWZER!! I think she has found her crafty side!!
LOVE IT!!
I really had a magical day and hope everyone else did too!!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
1 comment:
What great gifts!
I'm glad you had a great day.
Post a Comment