I want to pay tribute to some wonderful people that I miss terribly and remember often. on this special day.
The Broken Chain
We little knew the day that God was going to call your name, In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same.
It broke our hearts to lose you, but in God we put our trust, In times as difficult as this, faith is such a must.
You left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide, And though we cannot see you, you are always at our side.
Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same, But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.
--Ron Tranmer
My mom and dad were two of the most incredible people I have ever known. My mom taught me so much about love and acceptance. She could find the good in everyone she ever met and accepted them as they were. She loved deeply and her family was the most important thing in the world to her. My dad would do anything for his family. He was such a great man and when he lost his soul mate I know how devastated he had to be yet, he took care of all us kids. I miss them so very much....I think of them daily. LOVE YOU BOTH!!
R.I.P.
My husband's dad is a man I never got to meet. His family talks about him a lot and through those memories I feel like I knew him well. I wish he could have been here to know my kids and me of course. Just from the stories I've heard I know he was a wonderful man and I would have loved him with all my heart. I think of him often.
My husband's dad is a man I never got to meet. His family talks about him a lot and through those memories I feel like I knew him well. I wish he could have been here to know my kids and me of course. Just from the stories I've heard I know he was a wonderful man and I would have loved him with all my heart. I think of him often.Love you!
R.I.P.
My sister Jeanette was such a fantastic mom. She had 10 beautiful children in her short life and died so very young (38). I hope my nieces and nephews remember how much she loved them. They were her life. I miss her sooooo much.
Love you Jeanette
R.I.P.
Happy Memorial Day everyone! I hope you enjoy remembering your loved ones that have passed. They helped make you who you are today.
No comments:
Post a Comment