Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting back to normal

It's been almost a week since Aubrey and Dylan went home and Kelly went home Friday. The house seems so quiet and once again I have to adjust to my quiet little life. I don't think it will be to hard this time. Barney and I are getting back into our routine and getting the house put back together. I forgot how much chaos a 2 year old can create. Jace came over Friday and spent a few hours playing with us and I sure enjoyed it...He misses his B-Bop and kept looking for him and asking where he was. I wanted to cry...AGAIN...I LoVe~LOVE~LoVe seeing them together!
I have the most amazing grandsons. I'm sure I am just a tad biased but, what can I say....I adore these two little boys more than I could ever begin to express.

1 comment:

Doran & Jody said...

Enjoy the empty nesting.
Too bad the kids don't live closer. It would be hard to not see them grow up.
That's why we take lots of pictures, right?