Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sending Love and Light~~

Sometimes as you trudge through life, wondrous things happen all around you, yet you miss them because you are too busy with the Humdrum struggles you are dealing with in your own life. Sometimes when you are skipping through your life and observing the wondrous things all around you, you don't notice that there are so many in need. Then there are the times when everything seems to be going along at an even keel and you are able to open yourself to see both the wondrous happenings and the needs of others. I think we all go through all of these times in our lives. The roller coaster ride that is "LIFE" is truly a marvelous thing.

There are so many people that are out of work and scared to death. Jobs are few and far between out there. The worry of how you are going to be able to pay the bills that month can be so overwhelming that it feels like you might drown. There are those with health issues, there are those struggling with the problems that can come along with being a parent, and so many other struggles and battles we all have to face. I believe that things tend to work themselves out one way or another and while things might seem hopeless at the time they WILL improve eventually if you can just hang on to that life line.

Sometimes I think I have had more than my share of struggles and battles in this life but, I am here and the love my family shares is my life line, I hold onto that with all my might and somehow it always gets me through the days I feel like I'm drowning. I have found more joy and happiness in the simple things in life because of those struggles. I really am thankful for each one; they are what have shaped my wonderful life that is so full of Love. I hope and pray that all those that are struggling today in one way or another will hang on to their lifeline.

I am sending all my LoVe and LiGhT to them!!

Remember to look to the little things that are a constant in your life and feel the Love, Joy and, the Happiness that they bring. It WILL get you through.

No comments: