Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Saying Goodbye

I LOVE when Aubrey comes to visit but I HATE when she leaves to go back home. We took her to the airport yesterday and sent her and little Dylan home to Tampa. I know Nick was missing them and they were missing him but I couldn't help shedding a tear or two as I gave Dylan one last kiss and hug.
it seems so silly to me that it's so hard to let go. I know they will be back again but, I also know that Dylan is not old enough to really remember. Every time they visit it takes a week to get him to want gramma. It's hard for this ole' gramma. We had a GREAT visit and spent some quality time together. I already miss them so much!!
I know Jace will miss his "B-Bop" as he calls him and Dylan will miss Jace.
We went to Carson's Monday evening and as soon as we pulled up to the apartment Dylan KNEW exactly where we were and started squealing for "JAY" He was so excited to see his cousin and best buddy. He knows which apartment to go to and ran as fast as he could to the door and started knocking and hollering for Jace. ~~PRICELESS~~ LOVE you Aubrey, Nick and my sweet Dylan and MISS you tons already!!

1 comment:

Doran & Jody said...

That would be hard. The little ones grow up so fast too, especially when you don't get to see if happen everyday.
Glad you had a good time with them though.