Although I am not participating in this giveaway ~~ well not this year anyway. I am very excited about it. I have been to so many Wonderful Blogs in the past few days!! I am in total Awe of the incredible talent I have found and am looking forward to participating next year!! I just felt the need to at the very least promote this terrific event!!
WHAT IS ONE WORLD ONE HEART?
This event was created in 2007 by Lisa at A Whimsical Bohemian. The original idea behind this giveaway event was to bring bloggers together from around the world who may never ordinarily meet. Click on the logo above to find out more about this wonderful event!!

5 comments:
Well, Linda, we look forward to seeing you next year!! In the meantime, I've entered you in my giveaway...good luck and happy OWOHing!!
Cat
Chatty Cat's
www.chattycats.artfire.com
http://wwwchattycats.blogspot.com
Thank you Linda for flying by on your magic carpet.
Good luck in the giveaway!
I am #907.
www.mariesegal.blogspot.com
It is wonderful to meet you!
Thank you for visiting my blog with OWOH See you next year :-)
Hi Linda, thanks for entering my giveaway:)
Thanks for entering the giveaway.
I enjoyed visiting your blog. Will be back.
Post a Comment