I was the lucky winner of Sue Barton's One World One Heart giveaway out of over 500 entries! I feel so lucky...I really was hoping to win this darling girl, she reminds me of ME when I was a young girl. I first saw Sues work first hand when my sis Diane did a swap with her and received Sue's Sweet "Isabella and her dust bunny Dupree" doll. What a fantastic talented artist! I can't wait to see Cordula up close!! Thanks for participating Sue!!!
Be sure to go look through her blog, she has such wonderful creations
5 comments:
So cute! Lucky you!
ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!!!!!!! YOU LUCKY, LUCKY GIRL. Ahhh, But I couldnt think of anyone in this world who deserves it more. Sue is a phenomenal artist :)
Love ya,
~Diane
I Know huh!! I am so thrilled about it!!
Congratulations! You have just won the best artist sculpture in the world. I love Sues work!
Greetings from Isle La Motte, Vermont.
Thank you for visiting our blog during the OWOH tour.
We hope you had as much fun as we did on the magic carpet ride?
This was our first year, and already look forward to doing it again...
We are addicted to blogging!!
Thanks again for your visit.
Congrats on winning the doll!!
Michele & Minyele and Willy Wonka Pea Doddle, too.
Post a Comment