Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nick~Aubrey~Dylan

WOW! It's been a whirlwind week for sure. Nick, Aub and Dillybop arrived last Wednesday afternoon. The second they got there we jumped in the car and went to dinner. then we just sat around and let my sweet grandsons play. They LoVe each other so much and play really well together. Jace was 2 in November and Dylan was 2 in January. Oh how I wish they could play together all the time! Nick hadn't met most of our family so our focus was on family while he was her. Dinners and lunches and games; oh my I am not used to a hectic life and I was worn out most of the time but it was a great time! I am so glad Nick was able to come visit with Aub this time.
Aren't they the cutest little family?
Friday night Kelly got here with Kari, Shane and Sam. we all met at Carson's. We headed home and the crazy kiddies stayed and I'm pretty sure they had a little TOO much fun.
Saturday my sweet niece Kristen had a family lunch and Nick got to meet more of our HUGE family.
On Sunday, we drove to Bountiful and met Shelly for lunch. We had a really nice visit
On Monday we had to say goodbye to Nick. I was a little sad to see him go. I'm glad Aub and Dylan were able to stay. They will be here for about 3 more weeks. WOOT~WOOT!!
Overall I think it was 5 days of great family fun!!

2 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

I LOVE it when family gets together.
Glad you had a good time!

Susan said...

It's always nice when the family gets together. Looks like everyone had a great time, especially the kids.