Saturday Barney and I went to Clearfield to pick Kelly up for the weekend. We had Jace with us to so we decided to stop and see an old friend we haven't seen in a few years and show off our grandson. We had a great visit and were really enjoying the beautiful day.
On the way home I started feeling a little odd. There was a lot of pressure in my chest. Then I started experiencing sharp pain. Barney took me to the emergency room. UGHH I hate that place. Anyway... they ran some tests and ended up making me sit there for six freakin' hours so they could run them a second time. We finally got to come home at about 10:00.
We did have a very nice Mother's Day and enjoyed the nice weather. I have to go in early tomorrow morning for a stress test to make sure all is well with my heart. I'm dreading that test. I had one a few years ago and I thought I was going to die. I'm sure everything is fine but, it did scare me a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment