Friday, May 29, 2009

Can I just vent a little PLEASE

OK....I hate moving so freakin' bad. A couple of weeks ago our landlord let us know he was putting this house on the market. We said OK and started half heartedly looking around for a new place. He has shown it quite a few times (which sucks...I hate having people wandering through my house looking in my closets and stuff). Last night he called and said he had a buyer that wants to move in ASAP and asked if we thought we could get moved this weekend. UGGGH there is no way!!! I am frantically looking through all the ads trying to find us a place but I'm not really having the best of luck. If I don't find something today it's off in search of a storage bay and living in a motel until we find something. Jeez-O-Pete give me patience to make it through yet another damn move!
OK I feel better now and can resume my search. Thanks for allowing me to vent....LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Aunt Linda I am so sorry... If you need help this weekend let us know! Love you..