I want to pay tribute to the most wonderful person I have ever known and the best mom EVER!! My Mother
Jean Eldridge Eyre
08/02/1930 - 10/04/1987
I think about her every day, sometimes it's just a fleeting thought and sometimes it's hard to think of anything else. I'm so grateful to have had such sweet and loving mother. She taught me so many things about life and love. I miss her very much. Thinking of you MOM on Mother's Day and every other day I Love you!!!
If Roses grow in Heaven,
Lord please pick a bunch for me,
Place them in my Mother's arms
and tell her they're from me.
Tell her I love and miss her,
and when she turns to smile,
place a kiss upon her cheek
and hold her for awhile.
Remembering her is easy,
I do it every day,
but there's an ache within my heart
that will never go away.
It broke my heart to lose her,
but she did not go alone,
For part of me went with her,
The day God took her home.
No comments:
Post a Comment