Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Tribute - Happiness DAY6

Happy Memorial Day!
On this special day it makes me happy to remember those I love but have lost.
My mom, she was one of the most loving, kind, and generous people I have ever known. She taught me so many things. I love and miss her so much!!
My Dad, he was a great man that worked hard all his life for his family and loved us all so much. You could always count on him no matter what you needed. He always made me laugh. Love you and miss you dad!!
My husbands dad died in 1980 at the young age of 44 after a long battle with cancer. He died before I had a chance to meet him. I would have loved getting to know him. I have heard Barney is a lot like him so. I know he would have been a terrific father in law, grandpa and great grandpa and I know I would have loved him. Missing you!!My sister Jeanette died WAYYY to young. She was only 38 when she died after being sick for quite awhile. She left behind 10 beautiful children that have grown into great young men and women. I miss her a lot! She was such a warm and loving person. I love you Jeanette!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Linda,
This is a beautiful Tribute to all your loved ones. Just beautiful!

~Diane