Aubrey and Dylan arrived Tuesday!!
Jace was so excited to have his cousin and best buddy back here, he was all smiles as we waited and waited and.....WAITED for their plane to arrive.
Her flight was delayed and arrived an hour late.
It was worth the wait!!
As soon as Jace saw them coming, he was on a dead run to get to them. Dylan ran towards him once he saw him, then they both came running back to give all of us our hello hugs, kisses and smiles!
OH HOW I MISSED THEM!!
LET THE SUMMER FUN BEGIN!

1 comment:
Well by golly, I thought it was this week Aub and Dylan were coming home.
I think those two boys are as cute as the dickens.. love, how they love each other so much :)
Maybe I'll have to stop by while running my errands :)
Love you Linda Sue!
~Diane
Post a Comment