I have a lot of amazing dads in my life. I want to pay tribute to all of them today.
Happy Father's day to you
Larry, Richard, Randy, Mitch, Jeff, Chris, Shawn, Alan
I hope you all have a wonderful day full of love and laughter!!
I am celebrating my dad.... my hero...my friend!
I miss him so very much and think of him every day. He was such a great man who taught me so many different things. How to live, how to laugh and how to love with all my heart. His family was his number one priority at all times.
Happy father's Day daddy
I LOVE YOU!!
Celebrating my father in law. Thank you teaching your son how to be such a great daddy to his girls. I wish you could have been here to see what a great job you did!!
Happy Father's Day!!
Awww My sweetheart...What a wonderful dad and grandpa!
I am so thankful God put you in my life. I could not ask for a better husband, dad to our kids or grandpa to our sweet boys!
I love you to pieces and hope you have a fantastic Father's Day!
Nicholas..You gave me one of the best gift EVER!! I am totally amazed at what a great dad you are. You take such good care of Dylan and Aubrey. I am so glad they have you!
I am sorry that you are spending today without them. I know Dylan and Aubrey are missing you so so much!
Happy Father's Day Nick!
Marco...You, like Nick gave me a beautiful gift that I will always be grateful for. You are a great daddy to Jace and I'm so proud of you and Carson for trying so hard to remain on good terms and working together for Jace. I will always care a lot about you and hope you have a great day today with sweet Jace.




No comments:
Post a Comment