Ahhh, looks like those two little ones are having a ball.. oh, and the two older ones look like they are kids at heart. Grandpa looks like he has had enough of this humidity!Lol...
New Upcycle Ideas 846
-
[image: embroidery hoop pumpkins]Visit 20+ New Upcycle Ideas 846 –
Embroidery hoop pumpkins, DIY mummy, back to school stool, plus more unique
repurposed...
Move Slow & Make Things x An Acre of Land Giveaway
-
I was meandering through Instagram one day and came across An Acre of
Land. I was immediately drawn to the photography, the styling, and the
layers of f...
Weekly Meal Plan 9-6-26
-
[image: A recipe photo collage of a weekly meal plan for I Heart Naptime.]Using
a weekly meal plan will save you time, money and reduce stress at
dinnertim...
DIY Plant Shelf with Free Plans
-
DIY Plant Shelf with Free Plans I started collecting houseplants about five
months ago, and my collection quickly outgrew the few spots I had
available. ...
Slow Country Days
-
Drift into timeless elegance with this enchanting Vintage Style White Linen
Cutwork Lace and Embroidery Tablecloth. Delicate handcrafted details and
gos...
Blueberry Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
-
[image: Bundt Cake]
This Blueberry Cream Cheese Bundt Cake is a summer treat! Perfect to take
along to a potluck or cookout.
Our family goes berry an...
String Up Some Magic: DIY Dark Academia Banner
-
This article is from the October 2025 issue of Illumine Magazine,
originally written by Krystal Jade from Cozy Aesthetic Vibes There’s a
quiet kind of al...
Nature Tarot Deck
-
[image: Nature tarot deck]
Nature tarot deck
The Empress, III: Represents nature, the Great Mother, fertility, and
regarded as a channel for the High Prie...
Finding my place
-
I have been having a little bit of a hard time "finding my place".
Most of the time we get some really good help from the leaders in filling
the spots for...
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
-
Looking for an easy, funny DIY Halloween costume? Look no further than this
list of hilarious DIY costumes. Want even more costume inspiration? Enter
you...
Story Time – Part Two
-
Hi! Thanks for coming back for part two of my DRAMA FILLED LIFE SAGA! Not
really, but kinda. Catch up on part one if you missed it here. So to recap
… my...
Moving On
-
Hello and Happy 2018! I'm sitting in our new place on a cold, snowy day.
The new place isn't where I thought it would be just a few months ago, but
he...
Purple Yarn Wig for Mal from Descendants 2 Costume
-
This post contains affiliate links. This year we did an Descendants 2 theme
and my daughter was Mal. We just bought her Mal costume but it didn’t come
wit...
Affordable Furniture! CORT Clearance Center
-
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of CORT for IZEA. All
opinions are 100% mine. We moved last fall. We were living in a small
house with 3 ...
DIYShowOff 2016 Review
-
[image: [Valid RSS]]
[image: 2016 DIYShowOff recap]
Looking back at 2106, it was a year with more crafts than home improvement
which means that we’re goi...
Halloween Flash Back!
-
With Halloween right around the corner we thought it would be fun to flash
back to some of our favorite Halloween crafts we've done. Above is my all
time...
No Ends, But Plenty of Beginnings
-
Hello Everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend. We had a lovely
spontaneous trip to Sheffield to see Grace. Although it was still very
cold and windy ...
Reclaimed Wood Rooster Decor
-
When my sister-in-law and I first started our hobby with reclaimed wood,
I decided to make something I've wanted to put in my kitchen for a while
now...
*a...
Halloween wreath
-
Happy Halloween! I whipped up this fun wreath over a 2 hour period. I had
a bunch of deco mesh I bought last year on clearance. So I bought a wreath
fram...
Texas Show Coming Soon!
-
*Almost time for the greatest show on dirt!*
Can't hardly believe in 5 weeks my show at Texas Rose opens!
I am so excited! I've been getting things ready...
Barn Door for a Closet!
-
These closet doors are dreamy!!! *Dream Book Design *turned an
unattractive closet door into something I want!!! Learn *how to build a
barn door for a...
Valentine Day Presents!
-
I love ALL occasions. I'm sure you all know this about me already. I love
to celebrate for the kids, and make it fun! Fun food, decor and maybe a few
pres...
So much has happened......
-
I cannot believe it has been so long since I've updated this blog. Life
has been so crazy at the Gabriel house that I just haven't had the time to
update....
Moving Day- New Blog Address
-
Please follow the link to check out our new page and update your address.
Don't forget to click on the sidebar to follow the new page and receive
update...
Friday Furniture Makeover
-
[image: Furniture Feature Fridays]
I haven't done Furniture Feature Friday in such a long while.
I can't wait to go through and see all of the amazing proj...
1 comment:
Ahhh, looks like those two little ones are having a ball.. oh, and the two older ones look like they are kids at heart.
Grandpa looks like he has had enough of this humidity!Lol...
~Diane
Post a Comment