Issuing a challenge to anyone and everyone
I was thinking about hosting a challenge in the name of LOVE to celebrate the upcoming Valentines Day Holiday. I got online as I always do when I am brainstorming an idea. I typed "Love Challenge" into the search engine hoping to find a few ideas. I came across this 40-Day Love Dare Challenge... I clicked of course and it took me to a site promoting the movie FIREPROOF I watched the trailer and must say I really really REALLY want to watch this movie. I'm going to look for it this weekend.
In the movie FIREPROOF, a couple dares to rescue their choking marriage from the flames of divorce and temptation using "The Love Dare" book as a guide.
. This daily devotional steers you through the challenge of developing a strong, committed marriage in a world that threatens to burn it to the ground.
I did some more research and decided ...
THIS WOULD BE MY LOVE CHALLENGE
Hope you will join me.
Things are really good in my marriage. I have been married to my best friend for almost 28 years, but I believe any relationship can be improved. The saying if it’s not broke, don’t fix it does not apply to relationships. Relationships need maintenance. Sometimes I get so busy that I get unbalanced. Therefore, my husband falls on my list of priorities. I owe it to my husband to do the Love Dare. I’m up for the challenge! Are you? Join my 40-day Love Dare challenge. Based on the Love Dare book from the movie Fireproof, the challenge will be a practical way for you to practice unconditional love and transform your marriage by applying simple principles to your everyday life.
This Challenge will start Tuesday February 1st. Each morning I will post the Love Dare for that day. I hope that you will help spread the word so that we can get a lot of participants. I'm very excited to try this.
I'd also love to have you come back and comment on how you accomplished your dare...was it hard for you? did your significant other look at you strangely wondering what you were up to? I hope that this will be a fun way to reach out and maybe make a few new friends...and....who knows, it just might make a difference in your relationship
Sending Love and Light your way!
Check back Tuesday Morning for your first Love Dare!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment