Monday, January 31, 2011

Are you ready for some LOVE?

As I have pondered about this challenge I have decided for myself that it would work well with my children as well as my husband. I am going to include them in this challenge. I am so excited to see the outcome and hope to hear about others experiences as well (if anyone out there decides to join me on this journey.)

I have lived a life that has been full of love and laughter but there have also been a lot of fears and tears along the way. I truly believe that life's struggles can bind a family together or they can break it. I'm not really a religious person but I do feel like I'm a spiritual person with a very strong belief in God. After reading as much as I could find on this 40 day Love Dare I know it's based on the basic teachings and principles of the bible.I like that!

Good Luck to all that join me!!

One last thought as we begin 

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails.”                  1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments: