I had the day off yesterday so Wednesday after work Carson brought Jace over. I kept him overnight so Marco and her could take one load out to Tremonton and finish getting things packed up and ready to move.
Jace is such a sweet and smart little man. I enjoyed having him so much! We spent yesterday helping move Carson. I know Tremonton is only 20 miles away but, I won't be able to just stop by now...hmm..I wonder if that's why they moved there....LOL They got a really cute little townhouse... I'm excited for them to have found a great place for a good price. They all seemed pretty happy about it.
Aubrey is doing well...She is my domestic goddess..She loves finding new recipes and cooking for her two favorite men (Nick and Dylan) She also loves decorating and making her house a welcoming home. She has grow so much since she moved so far away. I loved having them here for a visit and sure do miss them.
Kelly is working hard with school. She's living with my sister in Roosevelt and pushing ahead day by day to reach her goals. I'm very proud of her accomplishments so far. I'm so thankful to my sister for taking her into her home and helping along her path.
Everyone seems to be content and happy today. Nothing can be better than that.
I want to let my family know that I LoVe~LOVE~LoVe them all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment