I used to post something almost every day. Now I'm lucky to get 1 post a week done. I am going to try to be better about that. This is a journal of my simple little life and one day my girls might just like remembering. (well I HOPE they will anyway)
Hoping spring is finally here. The snow storm we got this week was just a little depressing. I am SOOO ready for nice weather and BBQ's and mountain trips!! I can hardly stand it!! This weekend my plan is to get the patio cleaned up and ready so that maybe I can start doing one of my favorite things in the world. I LoVe sitting out there soaking up the warm weather and daydreaming while enjoying a cup of coffee! I'm pretty sure the patio is my favorite room of the house!
2 comments:
I Linda, I cant wait to soak up some warm weather,good coffee and great conversations with you on that patio.
love you,
Diane
I can't wait either for that HOT CUP OF COFFEE!!!! And the camp fire dinners.....Love the pic of the flower!!!!
Love your favorite Brother in Law...LOL
ALan
Post a Comment