Ya know, when I was young, I was thin and didn't have to worry about what I ate or didn't eat but, as I've grown older things have changed drastically!!
My family has a history of weight problems. I have tried a lot of those fad diets with very little or no results. I had finally accepted that I was going to have weight issues forever and was just thankful that Barney loved me no matter what. I gave up on all the diets and just became happy with who I am.
Well, My sister stopped by a couple of weeks ago and told me she had started a new diet. After she told me a little about it I couldn't help but think maybe this will work! I told my bestest friend and sis in law about it and she got all excited to give it a try. I started doing some research into it. We ordered the drops and when they arrived we were off! I started this on Friday and have already lost 8 lbs. AMAZING!! I don't feel hungry at all and I'm seeing results daily which seems to keep me motivated. I feel better than I have in years. I have more energy AND....I haven't had any cravings. I eat good healthy food and am totally satisfied! My son stopped by Sunday. He didn't know I was doing this. He came outside and said "I hope you guys are hungry...I just ordered pizza." Ohhhhhh MY FAV!!!! I have to say I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to keep from having one piece or at least a bite. It did look tasty, but it wasn't hard at all not to touch it. YAYYYY!!!
I am so thankful to my sister for telling me about this!!!
2 comments:
Good luck! There are a few things about this aging that I don't like either.
I found that Weight Watchers and exercise does wonders. Now if I could just get motivated to get back on that.
Gonna go enjoy my bag of chips first.
Hi Linda,
It was fun to chat this morning, even if it was just for a few minutes.
I am sooo glad we are doing this together, it makes it all that more easier.
I have had a good day, I havent had any cravings and I am super energized. I think I will try the baked cinnamon apple tonight ;)
It's getting closer and closer for Aubrey to be here!!! YAY!!! :D
love ya,
~Diane
Post a Comment