My sweet husband's dad passed away before I had the chance to meet him. I would have LOVED meeting this man. I enjoy listening to all the colorful stories that his family tells about him. I have no doubt Barney is A LOT like him just going off the stories. He was so young when he was taken from his family.
He was born on April Fools Day in 1936 and passed away August 13, 1980 from complications due to pancreatic cancer. He is buried in the Waynesburo, Pa. cemetery.
My husband has such fond memories of his dad and talks about him often.
You are never far from our hearts! We all miss you and love you!!
GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU!
Any man can be a father
It takes someone special to be a Dad
I know you were a very special Dad!!

1 comment:
Linda,
How beatifully and lovingly written.
I love and miss you Dad.
~Dianie
Post a Comment