Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

My dad would be 84 years old today! He passed away December 2, 2003 after a very long battle with emphysema. He was such a giving man that worked hard all his life for his family. I never saw him turn away from someone in need. I remember him seeing someone standing on the corner once when I was with him with one of those signs saying they needed help. He never stopped and gave them money because he said a lot would use that to buy alcohol or drugs. What he did do was go to the store and buy a bag full of groceries and drop that off to them. That always made such an impression on me. I love and miss my dad so so so much. He will ALWAYS be my hero!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD ...I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: