I have been thinking about him a lot and I worry about his mom and dad too. I know it is frustrating when all you can do is worry and wait and then worry and wait some more while the doctors and nurses run test after test after test.
I am not the most religious person as you know, but I do believe in the power of prayer and I am asking anyone who reads this to stop for just a minute and say a little prayer for Kasen and his sweet family.
To the Jorgensen family (Rob, Amanda, Jasmine and of course Kasen) I love you with all my heart. May you have patience, strength and most of all love to help you through your journey.
2 comments:
Aunt Linda, thank you for your sweet words and your prayers! We love you too..
Linda,
Thank you so much for your words, thoughts and prayers.
you write so beautifully :)
~Diane
Post a Comment