Friday, January 23, 2009

Aubrey and Dylan are finally coming home

I will be going to the airport tomorrow to pick up Aubrey and Dylan WOOOHOOO. I am so excited to see them.
Aubrey is planning to move to Florida in a month or two, so I'm going to try to get some special Dillybob time in before they go. It's going to be very difficult for me to cut those apron strings. I know that is where they belong so, I'm all for the move (trying hard to convince myself) I'm sure I will adjust but, it will be rough for the first little while. I guess I better get saving for my florida vacation!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

I am looking forward to seeing Aubrey and Dylan on Sunday!
Linda Lou, I know it will be difficult (Cant spell)the empty nest syndrome does get easier with time.
We will have to make a craft day on Tuesdays. We can call it Terrific Tuesday!

Love you,
~Diane