Monday, July 2, 2012

So much to do ~ So little time

Summer is in full swing and it seems as though there is never enough time to do all the things I would like. We are trying our best to jam as much as possible in the time Aubrey and Dylan are here which means not much time to post updates as often as I would like.

Friday was Relay for Life. I look forward to this every year but this year we were slow to get there and missed out on decorating those special luminaries for all our loved that have fought this horrific battle. Some are winning and sadly some have lost their battle. I still enjoyed the luminary very much and will be sure to get thos bags made for next year!

Saturday we took the whole family to Rocky Mountain Raceways to the drags! OH MY!! It was a first for me, but it won't be my last!! I LOVED IT!! we had such a great day!

 Jace giving 2 thumbs up

 Modeling the new earplugs look

 Dylan ...taking it all in 



 Dylan did NOT like how loud it was at all!









Down in the pit. The boys even got some autographed pictures
WOOT WOOT













Dylan wasn't feeling great as the day wore on. He zonked out and was able to sleep for awhile even through the noise!

All in all it was just a great day spent with the most important people in my life!

Hope you are all having a fabulous summer too!!

No comments: