Our sweet Dylan had his tonsils out a week ago. His little throat hurt so bad he quit eating and drank only a few sips a day. We tried to coax him but it didn't work very well.
By yesterday he was lethargic. He didn't have any interest in doing anything.
Aubrey took him in to the doctor...He was sent directly over to the hospital for fluids.
He looks so small in this big hospital bed.
After 2 attempts they finally got an IV in place. He was so scared and cried until he wore himself out. He slept peacefully for a few hours and finally was sent home about 9:00 last night. They left the IV in and he has to go in for a follow up this morning. If he isn't MUCH better they said he will have to be admitted. Oh how I pray he's better today.
Sending LOVE and LIGHT to him along with all the magical gramma HUGS and KISSES!!
Gramma loves you Dylan!!

1 comment:
Oh, Sweet lil' Dylan, I hope you are feeling better, it's no fun being sick.
Aubrey and Grandma hugs to you cuz I know it's hard on you as well with all the worry.
I love you guys,
Auntie Dianie
Post a Comment