I Love~LoVe~LOVE being a gramma.
I'm pretty sure I have the greatest little grandsons in the entire world!!
We spent the entire weekend with our sweet little Jace. He's at such a fun age. We picked him up Friday after work and took him over to see his Great Granny. He was so good and really enjoyed the visit. Saturday he wanted to go see his granny again but we had other things to do. We went to lunch with his Auntie Kelly then went to the thrift store to see what we could find...He found a special toy that needed to be painted, we took it home and worked on it...once it was done, he played with it most of the day. It was a rainy cool day so I made a big ole pot of creamy cheesy potato soup we gobbled it down then settled in with ice cream to watch "How to Train your Dragon" What a cute movie!! Jace was wore out and didn't make it through the whole movie sooooo of course we watched it again with him today after MickeyDee's for breakfast and a visit to Aunt Diane and Uncle Alan's. He LOVED it!! Man I love that Kid! The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Dylan was here to go with us!!
Thanks for spending the weekend with us sweet Jace!!
Gramma Loves you to peices!!
2 comments:
Ahhh, Jace is a precious little fella :) Thanks for your visit yesterday, I loved every ounce of it!
~Diane
Fun!
Cute picture!
Post a Comment