Well I just found out that my brother Mitch's blast count is over 12 %. This is NOT good. He is going back in the hospital Saturday for a more aggressive chemo while he waits for the transplant doner to come through.
I am so freakin' worried about him! The only bright spot is he doesn't really feel sick.
My niece Amanda is going through her own health problems and is in a lot of pain most of the time. She has been diagnosed with severe hydronephrosis She's on bed rest and we're all hoping that when gets through this and that beautiful baby girl is in her arms healthy and pink she forgets all the pain she has gone through to get her here.
I know I have asked for prayers before but, once again I am asking. I know that prayer will bring some comfort to these two that I LOVE so very much.
I am sending
LOVE AND LIGHT
with all my might!!
1 comment:
Dear Linda,
Sending prayers and positive thoughts for Mitch and his and your family.
and praying for Mandi Moo :)
~Diane
Post a Comment