Monday, September 21, 2009

Barney and Alan's Birthday

What a great day it was. Saturday was Barney's birthday and Alan's is Wednesday. Diane and I decided to throw a joint party up in the mountains. Diane made the cake and it was PERFECT for the old guys. We had all our kids and grandkids there and had such a great time. Diane and I made up about 30 hobo dinners and off we went to the hills.
I love spending time with family and was so glad we did this.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARNEY AND ALAN!!!
I hope you had as much fun as I did!!!

2 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

Happy Birthday boys!
I love cookouts!

Barney said...

I can't speak for Alan,but I had a great time!! I want to thank both of you ladies for throwing such a wonderful party for us.Having both families together at the same time was awesome....doesn't get any better than that.