Saturday, February 7, 2009

Well it's official, I no longer have any teenagers. My baby girl is 20 years old today! I have been thinking about what I could say to her to let her know just how much she means to me. She was my surprise baby and what a wonderful surprise she was. She was born February 7, 1989 at the McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden. She was only 5lbs and 18 inches long. My tiny little angel. Here are some random pictures of her and her sweet family.
My birthday wish for you is......
I WISH YOU ENOUGH!
I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Good-bye."
just want to share a story about her, so bare with a mom with the need to ramble on. She hardly ever cried and when she was a tiny baby I went to visit my best friend and sister in law Diane. She was sleeping in on Diane's bed when I decided it was time to head home. I gathered up Aubrey who was 3 and Kelly who was 1 and got them loaded in the car. I said my good byes and was on my way. Now mind you, I only lived a mile or two from Diane. I pulled into my garage and got Aubrey and Kelly out of the car. The phone was ringing when I walked into the house. I answered and it was Diane asking if I forgot something. Oh MY GOSH!!! I left my sweet little sleeping angel at Diane's!! Good thing she was so little or I might have scarred her for life.
Carson Is a very straight forward person who I love with all my heart. She tends to pick on her poor old mom and dad regularly but, I wouldn't want it any other way. She has one of the most tender hearts I have ever seen. I want you to know Carson that I am so proud of you. You are a wonderful daughter. When I watch you with your sweet son Jace it makes me beam with pride. You are a great mom!!

1 comment:

Dianie said...

Happy Birthday Carson!

Love Aunt Diane