Christmas is almost here!!
We will of course be having our yearly Christmas Eve Bash. I am really looking forward to it. It started about 20 years ago as just a small family Christmas gathering and has grown into quite an event. Last year the weather was so bad I didn't think there would be many that showed up, but there were just as many as there is every year. I enjoy it more every year. Everyone is always so busy all year and we don't get to spend a lot of time visiting so, it means so much to me to be able to have that day together.
At Thanksgiving, Kari's son Nick brought up an old Christmas video from one of our Christmas parties. It showed Nick going around and asking everyone what they thought the true meaning of Christmas was. It was fun to see the responses. Think about that question, I do believe Nick will be asking the same question this year.
We have downsized in the size of home we are in so we may feel a little cramped but, there is always room to squeeze one more in. We are going to try and get a few games going this year. We will have Bingo going on and there will be prizes to win. Carson suggested Apples to Apples so I am on the look out for that game. If you can think of any suggestions please let me know. If you would like to bring something feel free, if not that's fine to. If you don't have our address call or email me and I will get it to you.
I hope to see you all there!!!
1 comment:
I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
~Love you,
~Diane
Post a Comment