Sunday, December 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY

My beautiful daughter Kelly
Well my sweet Kelly is 21 years old today. Happy Birthday sweet heart!!
I can't believe you're already 21. It seems like it was only yesterday you were my little baby girl with all those beautiful blond ringlets.
You've been through a lot in your 21 years and I know we butt heads quite often. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and soul and I want only the very best for you.
Kelly is spending her 21st birthday in the hospital, and it looks like she's going to be there for awhile. She has a serious infection that started in her upper lip and has spread up into her cheek area. The doctor said that any infections in the face have to be treated aggressively because it can be very serious if not controlled right away. What a way to spend your birthday. I'm so sorry honey.

No comments: