Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013

I have been reflecting on the past year, thinking of what knowledge I gained. It began with smiles and giggles but ended with tears and fears. There were many lessons and life changing events. I am so overwhelmed with all that has happened, at times I have slipped into the pit of despair so far that I have stayed in my pj's days at a time. 

ENOUGH OF THE PITY PARTY 

It's a New Year!  I will keep trying to keep a positive attitude!

As this new year begins I am going to work hard and will overcome the obstacles and pit falls that were 2012. I am determined to make this a good year, a happy year....a year full of love, laughter, and joy. 

To 2013, all I can say is...
BRING IT ON!!
I am ready to face a new future with HOPE for better tomorrows

Wishing you all a Happy New Year full of LOVE and LIGHT

1 comment:

Doran & Jody said...

Here's to a New Year and renewed energy and positive thinking!!
Clink! (clinking sparkling cider glasses together)