I've always been told that when one door closes another one opens. When I lost my job, I was devastated. I had worked there for a long time and didn't know what I was going to do.
I had an opportunity drop in my lap and think I will travel down this new path to see what becomes of it.
I am training to be a bail bonds agent. It's an exciting and totally new career choice that I am totally enjoying. I'm looking forward to learning all I can about the laws and regulations that go along with this career. Hoping that it is a good fit for me.
I am pulling myself up out of the pit of despair and depression and moving forward to a new beginning! Never give up! This is a hard time to be out of work. Keep the faith, things will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment