What a CRAZY weekend! Peach Days has always been a pretty big deal in my little town but, I don't think I've ever seen it so crazy in past years. I live fairly close and spent much of my time sitting on the porch people watching. What a diverse group of people went marching by my house.
We finally decided we needed to venture on up and have a bit of fun with my sweet grandsons. They are at such a fun age. The company I work for always brings in their sand box and a few of our trucks. The boys LOVED the BIG trucks!
They wanted to ride EVERY ride and play EVERY game they saw.
We enjoyed our yearly scuba burger and spending time with our little family.
Papa had to have a picture in the "BIG CHAIR" with two of the most important little guys in his life.
HAHAHA! Love this picture!
Now it's over and the streets of our little town are quiet once again. THANK GOODNESS!!
Have a beautiful and tranquil week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment