First of all I want to tell my sweet Barney
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
It's hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that we have been married for 29 years! I'm sure I am NOT old enough for that to be possible!
When I look back at our life I see all the blessings that we have received. It hasn't always been easy, we have had a lot of struggles and heartbreak along the way but, those memories fade and are quickly replaced with the warmth of Love, the joy of togetherness and a house full of laughter.
I love you more than I ever thought possible and look forward to spending MANY more years together.
Sending you all my love sweetheart!!
Happy Anniversary!
I love you more than I ever thought possible and look forward to spending MANY more years together.
Sending you all my love sweetheart!!
Happy Anniversary!
2 comments:
** HAPPY ANNIVERSARY **
*Wahoo,Wahoo,Wahoo,Wahoo,Wahoo!
29 years is AWESOME :)
Congratulations!!!
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment