I called my hubs today while he was at work and much to my surprise he didn't answer...instead he sent me a text and told me that his boss had taken him to the E.R. ... then I found out he was taken hours before I called. I was beside myself knowing that he was there alone and I hadn't got a call. He had chest pains that bothered him enough to go to the hospital but didn't want to call and worry me.....SHEESH! I know him, and he won't go to the hospital unless he really thinks something is wrong. (Usually I have to force him to go) After a heart attack when he was 43 that resulted in a stint and then a massive heart attack and emergency 5 way bypass at 48 ....he didn't want to worry me????? WTH? He works 1 1/2 hours away from home so he didn't want me to rush down there...I wanted to smack him right upside the head. Luckily my sister was attending a conference just 10 minutes from the hospital and rushed right over to be with him. Thanks Kari!! I sure do love your guts!
After spending about 6 or 7 hours there and 2 batteries of tests they said they didn't feel it was a heart attack and that it was brought on by stress. Hmmmm given his history I'm not totally convinced that there isn't something more to it than stress. I'm going to make him go to our doctor to make sure.
1 comment:
Yeah, make him go to Doc M
Given the very strange history in the past, before his last heart attacks.
I pray that it was a BIG StRESSY bubble of GaS Though....
~Diane
Post a Comment