Thursday, April 7, 2011

A little look at what we have been doing

We have finally been able to squeeze a little fun time in with my sweet little grandsons. Aubrey has spent most of her visit at doctors....UGGGGH

Last week my sister was here for a visit and we decided to make a trip to the zoo. It was so much fun and the little kiddies LOVED it!! Kari kids are all grown now but the poor little things had never been to the zoo EVER! Jeez~A~Loo Kari I can't believe to deprived Shane and Sam that way....LOL
The weather was perfect for it and we all had such a great time. Thanks for going with us sissy!!
This weeks adventure was AWESOME!! My niece invited us to go with her and sweet Max to Baby Animal Days...I had heard about it last year and wanted to go but I had no idea when it was. I'm so glad we were able to go. It was so relaxing and so fun! It wasn't the official opening so there were some things we didn't get to see but....it wasn't crowded and the boys LOVED the babies! Jace asked if we could please go back tomorrow so he could hold those babies again...LOL

1 comment:

Doran & Jody said...

Looks like tons of fun!