Aubrey and Dylan got here Sunday afternoon. It's been a crazy week full of fun!
When we saw them I whispered to Jace asking him who that was as I pointed in their direction. He got this confused look and said " Is that B=Bop?" I told him yes and he was off and running towards them. They remembered each other and gave BIG hugs!!
That evening we headed up to the campgrounds for hobo dinners and some much needed family time...These two little boys are my pride and joy! I love watching them together!!
The next morning we took Aubrey and Dylan to see granny Carolyn. Dylan love playing in the soft grass. Aubrey said Florida grass is NOT soft at all.

He sure did like playing the piano with his great granny.
We went to the park for lunch and fun. The little ones had a great time at the playground!
When it warmed up, we let them play in the water for awhile.
Then they ran and ran then ran some more!! We let them play til they dropped

I LOVE HAVING ALL MY KIDDIES HERE!!
1 comment:
Oh fun times!
Post a Comment