August is a bitter~sweet month for me. On August 12, 1983 I married the most wonderful man in the world. He is my best friend and I Love him more with each passing day. He is truly my other half. The day I said "I DO" was one of the best days of my life!
I can't believe it's been 27 years!!
My mom's birthday was August 2nd and my dad's is August 11th. I lost my mom in October 1987 and my dad in December 2003. I miss them so much and wish I could just spend one more birthday with them. I know they are still with me but I want to look into their eyes one more time and tell them just how much I Love them. I think about them all the time but in August I tend to think of them just a little more.
WOWZER!!
Happy birthday Mom and Dad!
Barney lost his dad August 13, 1980.
This is one man I really wish I would have got a chance to meet.
R.I.P.
No comments:
Post a Comment