Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hormones!!!!

I watched Dr. Phil the other day for the first time. He had his wife on talking about menopause.
As I watched I started realizing that my girls may be right!!! UGHH
(They have been telling me to go to the doctor for about a year because I was "going through menopause") I had almost every symptom they discussed.
I REALLY didn't think I was old enough for this and it of course makes me feel a little sad. My body is changing and I'm not sure I like it.
I thought I was suffering from this empty nest syndrome and I'm sure I am a little but, it's much more than that. I cry at the drop of a hat for no freakin' reason. My poor husband does NOTHING yet annoys me to no end. I bite his head off regularly for nothing. I know that he's not doing anything wrong but I can't seem to help myself. I'm so very sorry honey!! Thank you for being so sweet and patient with me. I have hot flashes and I have gained quite a bit of weight that doesn't want to come off no matter what I do.
I am making an appointment right away to have a complete exam and find out if in fact my hormone are all whacked out or what. I want it FIXED NOW!
Sorry droning on and on but I guess I'm just a little hormonal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw... Well Aunt Linda, I still love your guts!
~Manda Moo

Dianie said...

I love your guts too!
I sure have enjoyed our coffee get togethers.
I think you are onto something here about the hormonal imbalance thing.. Maybe I should go to..

Hugs from me to you Linda Lou..

~Diane